Highly Trained and Compassionate Nurses in Dubai and the UAE
Our program for the senior members of your family include assistance and support in the following activities:
- Feeding via the mouth, a Nasogastric Tube, or PEG
- Bathing in the bathroom or on the bed
- Bowel movement by administering enema
- Mobilisation via wheelchair, cane, crutches, or walker.
- Care of the stoma, colostomy, or tracheotomy tube
- Insertion and handling of Nasogastric tube, Foley catheter, or intravenous apparatus
A professional nurse appointed from Al Rahmah is also qualified and trained to:
- Monitor vital signs, such as blood pressure, pulse rate, respiratory rate, and temperature
- Administer oxygen supply via nasal cannula and face mask
We understand that mothers and newborn babies require special support during this joyful but critical time. Our experienced and expert nurse can offer the following services:
- Assistance with breast and formula feeding
- Bathing of newborn
- Diaper change
- Skin care
- Administration of oxygen therapy and nebulization
- Monitoring vital signs
- Assistance with baby’s vaccination schedule
- Umbilical cord handling for newborns
- Crib safety maintenance
We recognise that some patients with serious illness need special treatment and nursing. Our palliative service is designed to provide them with relief from the symptoms of their illness and allow them to enjoy improved quality of life.
Our doctors for palliative care have a dedicated team of specially-trained nurses and specialists that assist them in providing unparalleled service to patients with special needs. Regardless of the age, gender, or stage of the patient’s illness, you can rest assured our qualified Dubai nurse will provide them with only the best service.
Al Rahmah Medical Companionship is a service we offer to patients in the UAE who need assistance during their travel to other countries, particularly for medical or treatment purposes. A nurse or healthcare assistant will assist you throughout your trip.
Additionally, a fully-trained medical team will help you manage the transportation for the patient. They are experienced professionals who are well-versed in transporting ill or injured people and the risks that accompany the activity.